Its size and desing make Spinola Palace one of the most important buildings to have been restored in Teguise village.
It was built by José Feo Peraza between 1730 and 1780. Nearly two Sociedad Unión Explosivos Rio Tinto SA who undertook to restore the building to its former glory as befitting one of the finest restaration process was overseen by the late great local artist Cesar Manrique.
In 1984 Teguise town hall agreed to purchase the Spinola Palace and it was laer converted into a museum.
Lanzarote Online Reservation
MORE MONUMENTS IN LANZAROTE:
Lanzarote cultural centers
Lanzarote Typical products
Other car hire locations in spain:car hire spain - almeria car hire - Jerez car hire - Murcia car hire - granada car hire